IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY.
1. SESSION FEE. Due in full at the time of booking in order to secure your date.
Portraits: Session fees must be paid no later than three weeks prior to your session (four weeks for out-of-state sessions) or it will be subject to cancellation. Reserved dates are subject to being moved if another client is interested in the date and pays for their session first. I try to make sure everyone gets their desired date, but paying for your session as soon as possible helps ensure that.
Payments accepted via PayPal. Once the session fee is paid, no additional client can be booked for that time, as a result session fees are non-refundable. Session fees are valid for no more than 6 months after the date of purchase. Session fees that have not been redeemed after 6 months are no longer valid.
Corporate: Session fees are priced on a sliding scale. The volume discount included for one session may not be transferred to another.
2. CANCELLATION. If you must cancel your session, please let me know as soon as possible (no later than 48 hours prior) so that we can reschedule your session to the next available date and provide this time for another client. You are however limited to one rescheduled date, otherwise your session is subject to cancellation and will result in a forfeiture of your session fee. (This is applicable only in the case of non-weather related, non-emergency postponements). Your session may also be subject to cancellation if your wardrobe photos are not received by the specified date. This is necessary for proper planning, so when it is not received in a timely manner, your session cannot be planned for effectively.
3. INCLEMENT WEATHER. One of two things will happen: a suitable indoor location will be arranged OR we will reschedule your session to the next available date.
4. TIME. Please arrive on time to your session dressed and ready to begin. There is a window of time allotted for your photo session that begins at your specified time so additional time for preparation will reduce the time we can spend taking photos. If you are more than 30 minutes late, your session is subject to cancellation.
5. PHOTO SESSION. Cameras of any kind are not permitted at our photo session.
6. ATTENDANCE. Attendance at photo sessions is limited to those being photographed. Having additional people present can be distracting to both the photographer and to those being photographed.
7. ORDERING AND PAYMENT. All orders must be placed within 7 days of gallery posting. After one week, a $50 re-archival fee applies to reopen your gallery. After three months, the complete gallery of high-resolution files will ONLY be available for purchase- all unordered images will no longer be available individually. After six months, all unordered files will be removed to make room for new clients and will no longer be available for purchase. Payment plans are available and must be paid within 3 months.